Sajid Nadiadwala stands as a prominent figure in the Indian film industry, renowned for his prowess as a film producer and the founder of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
Embarking on his cinematic journey at a tender age, he commenced as an Assistant Director, later establishing his own production house at the youthful age of 25.
Sajid Nadiadwala Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 18, 1966
|Bandra West, Mumbai, India
|Film Producer, Storywriter, Director
|Producer – Zulm Ki Hukumat (1992)
Director – Kick (2014)
Sajid Nadiadwala’s Net Worth
|USD $42 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 10 inches
Sajid Nadiadwala’s Family and Relatives
|Sulieman Nadiadwala (Late)
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Divya Bharti (Actress)
Warda Khan Nadiadwala (Journalist)
|Warda Khan Nadiadwala (m. 2000-present)
|Subhan Nadiadwala, Sufyan Nadiadwala
Sajid Nadiadwala’s Education School and Colleges
|Don Bosco High School, Matunga
|College & University
|H.R. College of Commerce and Economics
Favorite Things Of Sajid Nadiadwala
|Mario Puzo, Robert Ludlum
|The Godfather by Mario Puzo, The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum
|Watching Football, Movies
Interesting Facts About Sajid Nadiadwala
- Sajid’s personal life has seen its share of highs and lows. He married Divya in 1992, but tragically lost her on April 5, 1993, due to a fatal accident.
- However, Sajid found love again with Warda, tying the knot in 2000. Together, they are proud parents to two sons, Subhan and Sufyan.
- His journey in film production commenced with his debut film “Zulm Ki Hukumat” in 1992, marking the inception of his illustrious career.
- Sajid showcased his directorial talents with the film “Kick” in 2014, making a significant mark in Bollywood as a filmmaker.
- Hailing from a Gujarati family from Nadiad, Sajid was immersed in a cinematic environment from a young age, with a deep-rooted passion for films.
- He garnered early experience in the industry, serving as an assistant director in J.P. Dutta’s “Ghulami” in 1985 and working in his uncle’s production house.
- Sajid tasted success early on with his maiden hit production “Waqt Hamara Hai” in 1993, setting the stage for a string of successful ventures.
- Notably, 18 holds special significance for Sajid, serving as his lucky number.
- A trailblazer in his own right, Sajid founded Nadiadwala and Grandson at the age of 25, earning distinction as one of the youngest producers to embark on such an endeavor.
- He is celebrated for his penchant for multi-starrer films, enriching the cinematic landscape with ensemble casts and compelling narratives.
Sajid Nadiadwala Social Media Handles