Shashank Arora, the versatile Indian actor, musician, and writer, has left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry with his compelling performances in a myriad of movies and television shows.
His filmography includes notable works such as Lipstick Under My Burkha, Manto, Rock On 2, The Listener, Brahman Naman, 377 Ab Normal, Zoo, Myoho, Titli, The Song of Scorpions, Moothon, Bharat, Penalty, Letters, and more.
Additionally, he has showcased his talent on the small screen with appearances in shows like The Great Indian Murder, Made in Heaven, and Gangster Newton.
Shashank Arora Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 1989
|New Delhi, India
|Film – Myoho (2012)
TV shows – Made in Heaven
Short Films – The Listener
|Titli, Brahman Naman
Shashank Arora’s Net Worth
|USD $1 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 7 inches
Shashank Arora’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Shashank Arora Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Shashank Arora
|Favorite TV Shows
|Mera Naam Joker (1970), Masaan (2015)
Hollywood: City of God (2002)
|Singing, doing theatre plays, carpentry, cooking, writing
Interesting Facts About Shashank Arora
- Shashank Arora pursued his high school education in Delhi before venturing to Canada for higher studies. He enrolled at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, where he pursued a degree in filmmaking with a minor in music. His educational journey also led him to the Actors Studio in Los Angeles.
- Inspired by the cinematic works of Francis Ford Coppola and Saeed Mirza during his formative years, Shashank found his passion for storytelling and the art of filmmaking.
- His breakout role came in the 2014 Bollywood neo-noir drama film Titli, where he portrayed the character of Titli, the youngest member of a violent car-jacking gang in Delhi. The impactful performance earned him a Stardust Award nomination for “Best Acting Debut” and nominations at prestigious events like Filmfare Awards, Star Screen Awards, and Zee Cine Awards in the “Best Debut Actor” category.
- In 2016, he took on the role of Uday Brijkishore Mishra, an aspiring musician, in the Hindi-language musical drama film Rock On 2, a sequel to the acclaimed 2008 film Rock On!!.
- Shashank Arora portrayed Dhruv, Rehana’s boyfriend, in the 2016 Hindi-language black comedy film Lipstick Under My Burkha, sharing the screen with talents like Ratna Pathak, Konkona Sen Sharma, Aahana Kumra, and Plabita Borthakur.
- His commitment to diverse roles led him to play Shaad Amritsari in the 2018 biographical drama film Manto, centered around the life of Urdu author Saadat Hasan Manto, with Nawazuddin Siddiqui in the titular role.
- The year 2019 marked Shashank’s foray into the world of web series, as he portrayed Kabir Basrai in the romantic drama Made in Heaven.
- Collaborating with a stellar cast including Richa Chadha, Pratik Gandhi, Ashutosh Rana, Raghuvir Yadav, Sharib Hashmi, and Paoli Dam, Shashank played the role of Munna in the Hindi-language crime mystery drama web series The Great Indian Murder in 2022.
Shashank Arora’s Social Media Handles