Taylor Hart, born on February 22, 1991, is an American football offensive tackle presently exploring opportunities as a free agent.
Originally drafted as a defensive tackle by the Philadelphia Eagles in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL Draft, he later transitioned to the role of offensive tackle. His collegiate football journey unfolded at the University of Oregon.
Taylor Hart Wiki & Biography
|Taylor Gerard Hart
|Date Of Birth
|February 20, 1980
|Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
|Time Jumpers Film
Taylor Hart’s Net Worth
|USD $725K Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 0 inches
Taylor Hart Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Taylor Hart Education School and Colleges
|Mount Michael High School
|College & University
|Texas Christian University (TCU)
Favorite Things Of Taylor Hart
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Taylor Hart
- Taylor Hart’s NFL career saw him drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the fifth round (141st overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft as a defensive tackle. His versatility became evident as he later embraced the role of an offensive tackle.
- Throughout his career, Hart experienced several transactions between teams. Notably, on September 5, 2016, he was claimed off waivers by the San Francisco 49ers but was released on October 22, 2016. Subsequently, on October 24, 2016, he returned to the Philadelphia Eagles, where he took on offensive tackle responsibilities.
- The Eagles officially announced the transition of Taylor Hart from defensive end to offensive tackle on January 18, 2017. His journey with the team involved various waivers, releases, and re-signings, demonstrating his resilience and adaptability.
- Taylor Hart’s personal life includes a significant chapter as he met his wife, Lauren Hart, in December 2010, and the couple tied the knot in March 2015.
- Hart’s collegiate football career unfolded at the University of Oregon from 2009 to 2013, where he contributed as a member of the Oregon Ducks football team. His notable achievements include accumulating 173 tackles, 22 for loss, 16 sacks, 11 pass deflections, and five forced fumbles. In his senior year, he recorded a career-high 72 tackles, earning recognition as a second-team All-Pac-12 selection.
- As a recruit, Taylor Hart was considered a three-star prospect by Rivals.com, ranked as the 26th-best strongside defensive end in his class and the second-best prospect from the state of Oregon. His journey from college football to the NFL reflects his dedication and skill in the sport.
Taylor Hart Social Media Handles