Tituss Burgess, a multifaceted American talent, has made a mark as an actor, voiceover artist, stage performer, musician, and singer. His notable portrayal of Titus Andromedon in the Netflix comedy series “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” from 2015 to 2020 has earned him accolades and recognition.
Burgess’s performance not only garnered a Webby Award for “Best Actor” and a Gold Derby TV Award for “Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy” but also secured his place as a nominee for 4 Primetime Emmy Awards in the “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series” category consecutively from 2015 to 2018.
Tituss Burgess Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 1979
|Athens, Georgia, United States
|Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (2015-2019)
Tituss Burgess’s Net Worth
|USD $5 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 11 inches
Tituss Burgess’s Family and Relatives
|Sandra Burgess Morse
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Tituss Burgess Education School and Colleges
|Cedar Shoals High School
|College & University
|University of Georgia
Favorite Things Of Tituss Burgess
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Tituss Burgess
- Tituss Burgess began his artistic journey at Cedar Shoals High School in Athens, Georgia, where he actively participated in the theatre program. His passion for the performing arts led him to the University of Georgia, where he graduated with a BA in music.
- Raised by his mother and maternal grandparents, Burgess’s upbringing contributed to the foundation of his character and artistic pursuits.
- In 2016, Tituss Burgess lent his vocal talents to the character of Photog in the computer-animated comedy film, “The Angry Birds Movie,” based on Rovio Entertainment’s popular video game series.
- He played the role of Theodore Toney in the 2019 biographical comedy film, “Dolemite Is My Name,” showcasing his versatility across different genres.
- Tituss Burgess boasts a rich background in theatre, having been part of productions like “The Wiz,” “Guys and Dolls,” “Good Vibrations,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Into the Woods,” “A Wind in the Willows Christmas,” and “Ratatouille the Musical.”
- His performance in “The Little Mermaid” earned him a Broadway.com Audience Award nomination in the “Favorite Featured Actor in a Musical” category, reflecting his impact on the Broadway stage.
- Additionally, he received two nominations for Critics’ Choice Television Awards for “Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series” in 2015 and 2018.
Tituss Burgess’s Social Media Handles