Tony Dalton, born Álvaro Luis Bernat Dalton on February 13, 1975, in Laredo, Texas, is a versatile American actor and director widely recognized for his compelling portrayal of cartel boss Lalo Salamanca in the acclaimed series Better Call Saul (2018–present). His journey in the entertainment industry is marked by a diverse range of roles and notable achievements.
Tony Dalton Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 13, 1975
|Laredo, Texas, United States
|Sr. Ávila 2013 – 2018
Tony Dalton’s Net Worth
|USD $4 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|6 feet 0 inch
|Salt & Pepper
Tony Dalton’s Family and Relatives
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Tony Dalton Education School and Colleges
|College & University
|The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute
Favorite Things Of Tony Dalton
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Tony Dalton
- Tony Dalton honed his acting skills at the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute in New York City. During this period, he graced small Off-Broadway productions, including The Ballad of the Sad Café, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, and A Streetcar Named Desire.
- Making his mark in the film industry, Dalton’s debut film was Matando Cabos (2004), where he not only starred but also co-wrote the screenplay. His involvement extended to Sultanes del Sur (2007), showcasing his prowess as both an actor and a scriptwriter. Additional film credits include Love, Pain and Vice Versa (2008), Amar (2009), and La Dictadura Perfecta (2014).
- Beyond the silver screen, Dalton’s theatrical journey included a successful stint in a Mexico City production of Same Time, Next Year by Bernard Slade, running for over 200 performances in 2011. His stage presence continued with the role of Paul Zara in Beau Willimons’ Farragut North in 2016.
- Television became another canvas for Dalton’s talent, with roles in HBO’s Cappadocia (2008) and the Emmy-nominated Los Simuladores in 2010, recognized for Best International Series.
- A significant milestone in Dalton’s career occurred in 2017 when he took on the lead role in the HBO series Sr. Ávila, earning the International Emmy award for Best Non-English Language Series.
- The year 2018 brought a pivotal moment as Dalton secured the role of Lalo Salamanca in Better Call Saul, making his first appearance in the Season 4 episode titled “Coushatta.”
Tony Dalton’s Social Media Handles