Traci Wolfe, an American actress and model, has a fascinating story of success in both the modeling and acting worlds. Originating from Plainfield, New Jersey, Wolfe blossomed into stardom through her multifaceted career.
Born on December 27, 1960, in Plainfield, New Jersey. Traci was brought up in Richmond, Virginia.
Traci Wolfe Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|January 1, 1961
|Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
|Film Debut – Lethal Weapon (1987)
TV Show – The Cosby Show (1986)
|Famous for starring in Lethal Weapon movie
Traci Wolfe’s Net Worth
|$2 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 8 inches
Traci Wolfe Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Traci Wolfe Education School and Colleges
|local schools in Virginia
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Traci Wolfe
|Favorite TV Shows
|Acting, Travelling, Movies
Interesting Facts About Traci Wolfe
- Before she was a household name, Wolfe was employed as a sales clerk in a department store.
- It was during this time that she was spotted by talent scouts and offered opportunities to enter the modeling industry. She seized the chance and signed on with the prestigious agency Wilhelmina Models.
- In 1986, Wolfe expanded her horizons by dipping her toes into acting. Her first significant role on screen was in an episode of the iconic U.S. TV series, ‘The Cosby Show.’ Subsequently, she honed her craft further by studying theater and acting.
- Her claim to fame came when she landed the role of Rianne Murtaugh in the ‘Lethal Weapon’ film series directed by Richard Donner.
- Her stellar performance in the inaugural film of the series garnered her the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in 1989.
- Wolfe’s acting prowess has not only won her awards but also applause and acclaim from audiences and critics alike.
- Alongside her acting journey, she continued to excel in her modeling career, earning her a well-rounded fan following.
Traci Wolfe’s Social Media Handles