Tuppence Middleton, a highly acclaimed English actress, rose to fame for her compelling portrayal of Justine Fielding in the 2009 film Tormented.
Widely recognized for her role as Riley Blue in the Netflix TV series Sense8 and her appearance as Vera Waterhouse in Bones (2008), Middleton has established herself as a versatile talent in the entertainment industry.
Her noteworthy performances earned her a nomination for “Most Promising Newcomer” at the London Evening Standard Film Awards in 2010. With a substantial social media following, she engages with over 500k fans on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Tuppence Middleton Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 1987
|36 years old
|Bristol, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
|Film – Tormented (2009)
Tuppence Middleton’s Net Worth
|USD $ 4 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 6 inches
Tuppence Middleton Family and Relatives
|Nigel P. Middleton
|Christine A. ‚”Tina‚” (Sheppard)
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|In a relationship
Tuppence Middleton Education School and Colleges
|Bristol Grammar SchoolStagecoach (school of performing arts) in Portishead
|College & University
|Arts Educational School
Favorite Things Of Tuppence Middleton
|Favorite Anime Series
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Tuppence Middleton
- Middleton’s educational journey took her to Bristol Grammar School and later to Stagecoach, the school of performing arts in Portishead.
- She completed her honors degree in acting at the Arts Educational School in Chiswick, London, laying a strong foundation for her acting career.
- Tuppence publicly introduced her boyfriend, Robert Fry, during an art event in January 2016. Robert, a painter from North London, shares a mutual friend connection with Middleton, and they have been spotted together at various cultural events.
- Her television debut was marked by her role as Vera Waterhouse in the drama series Bones in 2008.
- Tuppence Middleton ventured into theatrical films with her first appearance in Tormented (2009) as Justine Fielding.
- Raised in Clevedon, Somerset, Middleton cherishes her unique name “Tuppence,” which originated from her mother’s childhood and was given by her grandmother.
- Actively involved in stage and drama during her high school days, Middleton developed a passion for storytelling.
- Middleton spent time training in the theatre during her drama school days, setting the stage for her successful acting career.
- Following her studies, Tuppence promptly embraced acting opportunities that came her way.
- In contrast to her school days as a geek, introvert, and nerd, Middleton exhibited a more expressive and outgoing side at home.
- Middleton confesses that “The Crystal Maze” is her guilty pleasure, revealing a lighter side to her personality.
Tuppence Middleton Social Media Handles