Udita Goswami is a multi-talented personality in the Indian entertainment industry, with a career spanning acting, modeling, and DJing. She initially gained fame through her work as a model before making a successful transition to Bollywood.
Udita hails from Assam and has a diverse family background. Her mother is from Shillong, her father is from Banaras, and her grandmother is from Nepal. She is also related to Tulsi Giri, the former prime minister of Assam.
Udita Goswami Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 9, 1984
|Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
|Film: Paap (2002)
Udita Goswami’s Net Worth
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 ft 7 inches
Udita Goswami’s Family and Relatives
|Udyan Giri Goswami
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Mohit Suri (m. 2013)
Udita Goswami Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favourites Things Of Udita Goswami
|White, Black, Yellow
|Shah Rukh Khan
|Favorite TV Shows
|Listening To Music And Dancing
Interesting Facts About Udita Goswami
- Udita’s interest in modeling began when she was in high school. Her mother enrolled her at the School of Arts and Fashion Technology (SAF) in Dehradun, which further boosted her confidence to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- Udita’s modeling career took off at a young age, and she became the first Indian model to be featured on the cover of ‘Elle’ magazine. She initially walked the ramp for a fashion institute in Dehradun at the age of 16 and moved to Delhi to pursue modeling as a career.
- Her acting career began with the film ‘Paap’ in 2003, directed by Pooja Bhatt and co-starring John Abraham. The film marked not only Udita’s but also Pooja Bhatt’s directorial debut.
- Following her debut, Udita featured in other Bollywood films like ‘Aksar’ with Dino Morea and ‘Zeher’ with Emraan Hashmi. ‘Zeher,’ in particular, is a remake of the American film ‘Out of Time,’ and was produced by Mahesh Bhatt and directed by rookie Mohit Suri.
- Udita married Mohit Suri in 2013 after dating for several years. The couple has two children. Through her marriage, she is also related to Bollywood figures such as Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt, and Emraan Hashmi.
- Udita found herself embroiled in a controversy concerning the Call Detail Record (CDR) fraud case, where she was accused of spying on her husband. She has provided her statement to the Thane police’s Crime Branch.
- After achieving notable success in acting, Udita has since transitioned to working as a full-time DJ, where she has carved out a successful niche for herself.
Udita Goswami’s Social Media Handles