Vincent Warren Franklin, born on November 3, 1966, is an accomplished English actor hailing from Haworth, Keighley, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
Renowned for his notable roles in comedy television programs, Franklin has left an indelible mark on both the small and big screens. In 2018, Franklin captivated audiences with his portrayal of Mike Travis in the BBC television series “Bodyguard.”
Vincent Franklin Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|November 3, 1966
|Yorkshire, United Kingdom
|Film Debut – Nativity Rocks! (2018)
TV Show – Bodyguard (2018)
|Famous for starring in The Bourne Identity (2002)
Vincent Franklin’s Net Worth
|USD $1.5 Million Approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 11 inches
Vincent Franklin’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
Vincent Franklin Education School and Colleges
|Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Bradford Grammar School
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Vincent Franklin
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Vincent Franklin
- Franklin’s versatility shines through his roles in various TV series, including “Five Days,” “Doc Martin,” “Being Human,” “Grandma’s House,” “Happy Valley” as DSI Andy Shepherd, “The Office” where he played Rowan the trainer, “Twenty Twelve” as Nick Jowett, “The Thick Of It” as PR guru Stewart Pearson, “Cucumber” as Henry Best, and the BBC’s 2017 adaptation of the Evelyn Waugh novel “Decline and Fall” where he portrayed Prendergast.
- His performance in the 2015 BBC production of “Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell” as Christopher Drawlight showcased his ability to bring diverse characters to life.
- Vincent Franklin’s roots trace back to Haworth, where he was born and raised until the age of 9. His family later moved to Kilnsea, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, and eventually returned to the City of Bradford when Franklin was 11.
- The actor received his education at Bradford Grammar School, setting the foundation for his future endeavors in the performing arts.
- Continuing his pursuit of excellence, Franklin studied from 1988 to 1990 at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, a renowned institution known for producing accomplished actors.
Vincent Franklin Social Media Handles