Arthur Wellesley French Jr. (November 6, 1931 – July 24, 2021) left an indelible mark on the American entertainment industry as an esteemed actor and director, particularly acclaimed for his theatrical contributions.
Arthur French Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|November 6, 1931
|89 years ( At the time of death)
|New York, United States
|Film Debut – Car Wash (1976)
TV Show – Another World (1986-1987)
|Famous for starring in TripTo Bountiful drama
Arthur French’s Net Worth
|USD $1.99 Million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 9 inches
Arthur French Family and Relatives
|Arthur French, Sr.
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Arthur W. French III
Arthur French Education School and Colleges
|National Association of Schools of Art and Design
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Arthur French
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Arthur French
- Born on November 6, 1931, in Harlem, New York City, Arthur French Jr. was the son of Arthur and Ursilla French. Both of his parents had immigrated to the United States from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, contributing to his rich cultural heritage.
- With a career spanning over fifty years, French achieved prominence for his remarkable work on the stage. His collaboration with the Negro Ensemble Company (NEC) showcased his versatility, and he portrayed a diverse array of characters throughout his theatrical journey.
- Beyond his stage endeavors, French made a notable appearance as a supporting character in the 1976 comedy film “Car Wash,” adding a cinematic flair to his repertoire.
- In the later years of his career, French extended his influence to the film industry with credits in movies like “2 Days in New York” and “Red Hook Summer,” both released in August 2012.
- Arthur Wellesley French Jr. bid farewell to the world on July 24, 2021, at the age of 89, leaving behind a legacy of outstanding contributions to the arts. His impact resonates not only through his performances but also as a symbol of diversity and excellence in American theatre.
Arthur French Social Media Handles