Justin Roiland, a multifaceted American talent, has etched his name in the entertainment industry as a voice actor, actor, animator, writer, producer, and director.
His claim to fame lies in co-creating the animated sci-fi sitcom “Rick and Morty” on Adult Swim and lending his voice to the iconic characters Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith.
Beyond animation, Roiland ventured into the gaming world by founding the video game studio initially known as Squanchtendo, later rebranded as Squanch Games.
Justin Roiland Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 21, 1980
|Stockton, California, United States
|Voice-over Artist, Animator, Writer, Producer, Director, Game Developer
|Tenacious D Time Fixers (2006)
Justin Roiland Net Worth
|USD $4 million approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 feet 10 inches
Justin Roiland’s Family and Relatives
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Abi Lyn Maley
|In a relationship
Justin Roiland Education School and Colleges
|Auditorium Box Office Sierra High School, Manteca High School
|College & University
|Modesto Junior College
Favorite Things Of Justin Roiland
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Justin Roiland
- Hailing from Manteca, California, Justin Roiland’s roots shaped his journey in the world of entertainment.
- Roiland showcased his vocal prowess by providing the voice for the character Gingerbread Man Clumpy in the 2015 Christmas horror comedy film “Krampus,” starring alongside notable voices like Adam Scott and Toni Collette.
- The animation studio “Justin Roiland’s Solo Vanity Card Productions!” stands as a testament to Roiland’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Despite being dyslexic, Roiland has triumphed in his creative endeavors, leaving an indelible mark on the animation and gaming landscapes.
- His voice talents extended to the 2018 computer-animated musical comedy film “Smallfoot,” where he voiced the character of Garry, a paranoid male yeti.
- A close-knit circle includes animator Pendleton Ward and voice actor Alex Hirsch, showcasing the camaraderie within the animation community.
- Roiland’s footprint in the gaming industry encompasses titles like Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know!, Dota 2, Lego Dimensions, Pocket Mortys, Job Simulator, Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ability, and Trover Saves the Universe.
- Venturing into television, Roiland voiced the character Doug Cheston in an episode titled “You Look Kinda Dead” of the adult animated superhero series “Invincible” in April 2021.
- In January 2023, Roiland faced felony domestic violence charges against a former girlfriend, pleading not guilty. Subsequently, Adult Swim severed ties with him, leading to his disassociation from “Rick and Morty.”
- March 2023 brought a twist as the domestic violence charges against Roiland were dropped, marking a significant development in the legal aspect of his life.
Justin Roiland’s Social Media Handles