Maud Adams, a renowned Swedish model and actress, gained fame for her iconic roles as bond girls Andrea Anders in The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) and Octopussy in the 1983 film Octopussy.
Maud Adams Wiki & Biography
|Date Of Birth
|February 12, 1945
|Films – The Boys in the Band
Television – Love, American Style
|The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)
Maud Adams’s Net Worth
|USD $100,000 approx
Height, Weight, and Color
|Height in cm
|Height in Meters
|Height in Feet Inches
|5 Feet 9 Inches
Maud Adams Family and Relatives
|James Henry Kiskadden
|Boyfriends / Girlfriends
|Charles Rubin (m. 1999),
Roy Adams (m. 1966-1975)
Maud Adams Education School and Colleges
|College & University
Favorite Things Of Maud Adams
|Favorite TV Shows
Interesting Facts About Maud Adams
- Maud Adams was married to photographer Roy Adams from 1966 until their divorce in 1975.
- She later tied the knot with former judge Charles Rubin on May 23, 1999, and the couple does not have children together.
- Fluent in Swedish, German, French, English, and Italian, Adams aspired to work as an interpreter due to her impressive multi-linguistic skills.
- Actor Roger Moore considered Maud Adams his favorite Bond girl.
- With her portrayal of Octopussy, she made history as the first actress to play a titular role in a James Bond film.
- As of 2020, Maud Adams remains the only Bond girl to appear in three different Bond films – The Man With The Golden Gun (1974), Octopussy (1983), and A View to a Kill (1985); the latter featured her in a brief but memorable scene.
- In a unique reunion, she joined fellow Bond girls Tanya Roberts, Kristina Wayborn, and Barbara Carrera for an episode of That ’70s Show in 2000.
Maud Adams Social Media Handles